Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Weekend of Firsts





























Well, I drove by myself down to Kevin and Sarah's in Cincinnati. That was a first! I ate sushi, that was a first! and I tried edamame, that was a first! Three firsts and all on Friday!!






I had a great time at Kevin and Sarah's this weekend. Really felt right at home. Gilmore was my buddy, he sat beside me on the love seat. He let me know when I took his side. He just sat there looking at me and would not lay down. I asked Kevin what was wrong with him and he said "You're on his side!" I sat on the other side and he laid right down beside me.


Saturday morning Kevin & I took Gilmore to the dog park while Sarah was grocery shopping. First time I have been to a dog park.



We went to Matt and Katie's Saturday. Katie had a really nice farewell party for Matt who has to leave for Iraq. Had a nice crowd and more food than we could eat. Lynn and Greg and Jon were there and Matt & Amanda.

Sunday we went out to Chipolte and had a nice lunch and then shopping at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I started home when we got back from shopping. Made it in three and half hours. Made really good time.

While I was gone Keith & Gary poured the floor in the new building. I am posting lots of pictures from the weekend. Hope you enjoy them. Thanks Kevin & Sarah for the great weekend and I just had to prove to myself that I could drive down alone. I DID IT.










3 comments:

sarah said...

We really enjoyed your visit. And thanks for posting the pictures. You finally got one of Gilmore without glowing eyes! He misses you too.

Katie said...

Thanks for coming Kathy and for posting pictures.

Candy said...

Congrats Kathy, on all of your Firsts! The pictures are great.

We are driving to Cincinnati the end of October, with our fifthwheel RV, hopefully we will get to see you and Keith.

It will be fun to see how Molly (our cocker) and Gilmore get along!