Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter







I wish all of you a Happy Easter. Keith had hernia surgery Wednesday. I took off three days of work to stay home with him. He wanted to go to his mother's today, but after his shower he realized that he was not up to it. His brother, Dave, and nephew, Chris, brought out a plate of food for us before they ate. We really appreciated it. Kurt and Christy and the kids stopped out this afternoon on their way home from her Grandmother's. It was good to see them. Chloe had made some cupcakes that looked like Easter baskets and she brought some to us. I will post a picture of them and of Grandpa enjoying them. We had snow Friday and Saturday and I took a picture of one of our blue spruces out my bedroom window. It sure doesn't look like the day before Easter.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Hi "other" Grandparents!
I just wanted to check in and share our happiness too.
I am envious with your Scrapbook abilities, good for you, baby girl Whitman is certainly spoiled by us all. I am working on her 1st lavender gift, as we speak.
Take care, hope to see you sometime soon.

Kathy said...

Candy, I have a cross stitch sampler all done just waiting on the date and name etc. It is mostly pink and green but also has lavender in it! We are so excited too!!