Sunday, March 16, 2008

Last Weekend
















I am so behind in everything, but want to post about last weekend. Kurt had a table at the gun show at the Fort Wayne Colisium. He and Christy went Saturday and we got to keep the kids. We had fun. Kraig, Casey & I played Scrabble. They all like to play in the basement and they played school, lincoln logs, and who know what else. The girls like to play with my jewelry too. I will post a picture of Chloe & Cayla.It was great to have little ones around again. Kraig was in the Math Bowl at his school. He had a competition at Hamilton, Indiana and his team won 2nd place in their division. He had a medal that he won and I took his picture. Will post it. The kids tried out Grandpa's hot tub and I think they liked it. Kurt and Christy brought chicken and all the fixins for supper, so I didn't even have to cook much. Just enjoyed the kids and so did Grandpa. Sunday we went to the gun show and I will post some pictures of that too. It was a busy week and next week promises to be even busier. I have started back scrapbooking and I am only on Halloween 2006! I have a long way to go, but would like to be caught up before Baby Whitman arrives!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Sounds like a fun day with Grandma! Congratulations to Kraig. And thanks to all 4 for the cute baby card!