Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Deer

This morning as I was getting ready to leave for work, I got a pain pill for Keith. I went to the sink to get him a glass of water and looked out the kitchen window. There was a deer laying in front of the pond. I had never seen one there before. I had Keith come to the window to see it. As some geese flew in to land on the pond, he stood up. He just looked around for awhile and then slowly walked across the bridge over the ponds. He then walked over to the woods and I had to leave for work. It was just so neat to watch. We have seen lots of prints in the snow that they have been up around Keith's shop, but have never looked out at the right time to see them. I love living out in the country again.

I guess by now you all know that Kevin and Sarah are having a girl. I already have two pages in her scrapbook and a cross stitch all done waiting for name, date, time and weight. I can hardly wait till August!! Check out their blog they have posted the cutest ultrasound of her little foot!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Kathy, thank you for the kind words on my blog. I am still in somewhat of a denial, that I can't just pick up the phone and call my friend. My mom is getting a pressure sore, and I actuall thought oh, I will call Linda and ask her advice. It's been tough.