Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Little Time with Kevin & Sarah











Keith & I went to Cincinnati Saturday morning and went to visit Kevin & Sarah. We stayed all night and went back home Sunday morning. We hadn't seen them since Christmas and it was time. They had spelled out a welcome in blocks on their coffeetable. I will post a picture. Katie and Casey were there when we got there. He really has grown as I haven't seen him since I was down this summer. He is a sweet little man and wasn't even afraid of me when I held him. Katie is looking good as she has been losing weight and she is doing a better job at that than me. We went to Bass Pro Saturday night (well Keith did) and Kevin, Sarah and I went to a scrapbook store and Babies R Us. Then we went out to the Old Spaghetti Factory for supper. It was really good food. Gilmore really wanted to be by Keith all the time (maybe because he feeds him). It was fun to see them and spend some time together. I will post some pictures. They just both seem to glow and are really happy about the coming baby as we all are.

2 comments:

sarah said...

It was so nice to see you last weekend! I'm glad we had a nice break in the crummy weather for your drive.

Katie said...

It was good seeing you guys too...and I have been on my diet a few weeks longer, so that's the difference.