Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend







Do you like the new look???








Well, I don't know if I told you this or not, but I started working all my hours in four days, so I get Fridays off. It is working out pretty good so far. This Saturday I went to a bridal shower for Jessie and Lindsay Whitman. Jessie is getting married May 17th and Lindsay June 21st. Then I came home, stopped to see Mom and then Karen & Bob came over. When they left, we went to Cayla's 5th Birthday party. By the way, Saturday was Keith's birthday. Cayla's was Monday. Sunday I took Keith to Fort Wayne (Karen & Bob met us at Red Lobster) We had his birthday dinner. Then Keith & I went shopping. We went to Gander Mountain, Home Depot and Sam's. Then I went in to visit Mom. Before I went to bed, I had to prepare the finance report for the cemetery. Monday I had to go to the Village Council meeting for the joint meeting with the cemetery. Tuesday night I cleaned up the house a little, did laundry, and did some more paperwork for the cemetery. This morning I had a cemetery board meeting at 7 a.m. before I went to work. I mailed out the invitations to Sarah's baby shower Monday. Tonight I don't think I have anything on the adgenda. May just relax. Friday (I am not working) Mom has a doctor's appointment in Fort Wayne with her surgeon. I am following her over (she will be taken in a non emegency transport) Karen will meet us there and we will find out how she is doing. I think she is doing pretty good. I will post some pictures. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments: