Saturday, July 12, 2008

All Star Casey











Casey is playing in several tournaments. We missed her game Thursday night. She got a trophy. I will post a picture of her with it. We did go to her game last night. She had two games and we made the last one. She plays again today at 1 pm in Defiance. Keith has two auctions today in Defiance! So I will drive over myself and he will come when the auctions are over. I will post a couple of pictures with Casey in action and another with her trophy and her Dad and Grandpa.
By the way, yesterday was Sarah's birthday---hope you had a great one Sarah.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THE FIRST COMMENT. I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DELETE IT.

Anonymous said...

Why can't we open it? Kraig said that he liked it :)

Kathy said...

No one else will know what we are talking about--but I got the X-rated comment deleted!!