Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Day with Chloe





























Saturday morning I took Cayla home and picked up Chloe for a day with me. Well I really didn't take her home, Casey had an All-Star game in Hicksville and I took her there. By the way, Casey played three games Saturday and her team won first place in the tournament and she received another trophy. Chloe and I also had a great day. We had a tea party and it took Chloe a while to pick out the perfect hat. And she had to have a ring for every finger. She tried them all on. We had little sandwiches, cookies and tea. We shopped in Hicksville, Butler and finished up in Edgerton. We only found one garage sale. We visited Great Grandma Engler but didn't find Great Grandma Whitman home. We went to McDonald's for lunch. We rented the Sponge Bob Square Pants movie and watched it twice!! We baked a cake and made a blueberry french toast breakfast casserole for Sunday breakfast. I took Chloe home this morning. I had another great day!

4 comments:

sarah said...

Sounds like you're having fun special days with each of the kids!

Kathy said...

I did!! Casey is coming August
1st and Kraig August 2nd.

Anonymous said...

You are the coolest Grandma!! I love all the hats and the tea parties. The girls looked like they had a great time.

Linda G.

Lynette said...

Kathy,
I love scrapbooking too. That is how I found your blog, in a search.
I wish you lived closer; my husband and I live in Wisconsin.
Maybe I will do a blog someday too. Keep having fun, smile and God Bless.