Friday, July 18, 2008

Tea for Two.
















I went and picked up Cayla this morning to spend the night with me. We have had a busy day. We went to several garage sales on our way home. Cayla helped me fill all of my bird feeders. We had a tea party complete with little peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and cookies. She had cinnamon plum tea and I had comfort and joy tea. We dressed up in my red hat stuff for the tea. Cayla tried on all of my hats and my boa etc for red hats. We put puzzles together and went shopping in Butler. I got a new coloring book and crayons and Cayla colored some pictures. I always buy the kids underwear and socks for school. She picked out the kind she wanted. Then we went to McDonalds for a late lunch. I will be taking her to Casey's game in Hicksville in the morning and pick up Chloe for the day and to spend the night tomorrow. I have had a great day.

No comments: