Sunday, March 29, 2009

Guess Who is Crawling Now??






















I went to Kevin & Sarah's after work Thursday so that I could stay with Libby Friday. I had a great time. She is teething and wasn't feeling really well Friday, so I got to hold her all day. She took three naps in my arms and it was a wonderful day for me. I went home Saturday at around noon. Just before I left, Libby crawled across her blanket to get to her Mommy's slippers. So I got to see a first. She went a little ways Friday night. But much farther Saturday. It was so nice to be there for one of her firsts. I went to Keith's auction in Defiance on my way home and we went out for supper. I have had a great weekend.

1 comment:

sarah said...

We enjoyed your visit, and I'm sure little sick Libby appreciated being able to snuggle with you all day Friday! She'll be crawling all over your house when we visit in April!