Sunday, March 08, 2009

Gun Show & Cayla in "Libby's Sweater"













I got Cayla and Libby matching sweaters for Christmas. They have not been together to wear them at the same time, but I took pictures of both of them in the sweaters and had one taken with me (wearing the same outfit). Cayla calls it Libby's sweater and it is one of her favorites. Aren't my two little girls cute? I went to the gun show in Fort Wayne with Keith today where Kurt and he both had tables together. They both had a pretty fun weekend together. The kids and Christy came this afternoon. The first picture is at the gun show. It is Keith, Kurt and Kurt's friend Bob who usually also has a table with Kurt at the gun shows. I am so glad that he has something that he really enjoys doing and that Keith enjoys doing it with him.


1 comment:

sarah said...

What pretty little "twin" girls! We'll have to get high-res versions of the photos of Cayla for Libby's photo album.