Monday, March 02, 2009

My week with Libby.











Last week I went to Kevin's on Monday to stay with Libby while they were at work. I had a great week getting to know my youngest granddaughter. She is so sweet and such a happy little girl. I hope never to let it be two months between visits again. She has changed so much. They will be coming up to visit in April for a weekend. Since I don't work on Friday, I may just leave after work sometime on a Thursday and spend Friday with Libby. I posted just a few of the 122 pictures I took last week. Two with me and Libby, one of just Libby and one of Daddy giving Libby a bath. I got Libby and Cayla matching sweaters for Christmas. I will post one of me and Cayla together too so you can see them. I really missed Kurt's kids while I was gone. Will get together with them soon.

2 comments:

sarah said...

We really enjoyed your visit and your help with Libby. You're welcome any time!

Katie said...

It was so nice to see you Kathy!