Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kraig's Math Bowl











Last night Keith and I went to Kraig's Math Bowl that was held at the Hamilton, Indiana High School. There were seven schools represented there and Riverdale (Kraig's school) had two teams, team A and team B. Kraig was on Riverdale's Team A. There are three classes of schools. His team won first place in their class. Their score was 22. The only other school with a higher score got 23 and they were in a different class. We were so proud of him. I must admit, I didn't even understand some of the questions!! I did not take algebra in school or new math wasn't even heard of when I was in school. Casey sat beside me and she got a lot of the answers right too. Kraig loves math and is really good at it. Kurt always liked math too. I will post pictures tonight. Kraig's math coach is Jenny Chapman who is his teacher and the wife of a very good friend of Keith's from before we were even married, Bill "Chappy" Chapman.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Congratulations Kraig! I took algebra, algebra II and trig but probably still couldn't answer most of the math bowl questions. I think Libby is going to have to rely on her dad for math help!

kevin said...

Way to go, Kraig! I always really liked math in school too!