Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Keith got a new toy.

I had a doctor's appointment in Toledo today, so Keith went along. After my appointment we went out to lunch and then an afternoon of shopping. Keith bought a swivel screen portable DVD player. It will be nice to take along on vacations. He is playing with it now to figure out all the bells and whistles.

Kurt, Christy and the kids are coming over for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. Will miss Kevin & Sarah, but they could not come home this year. I am really looking forward to it. Bought a 17 pound turkey so I am sure we will have plenty to eat.

I am ready to put up my tree. I bought all new decorations this year. As Keith mentioned he would like to have a "nice" tree. Not the decorations that I have used for the last 36 years!! It will be a change, will post a picture of the tree when I get it decorated. I will miss the decorations Kurt and Kevin made as children but maybe they won't.

Happy Turkey Day to you all.

1 comment:

Project Man said...

Happy Turkey Day Kathy ~ from Stan, Candy & Molly....