Thursday, November 16, 2006

MURDER MYSTERY!!










Well, everyone has gone home, and the mystery is solved. No one guessed the right suspect, but we had alot of fun. First I served them a meal of tater tot casserole, apple salad and crescent rolls, coffee and lots of different teas. I also served bottled water from the Peabody Hotel in Memphis! I wore my apron that Kevin and Sarah brought me from their honeymoon while I was cooking and serving.

Our mystery was set in Paris in June of 1940. Everybody came in costume and some were really neat. As it ended up, Vickie Apt also known as Princess Idelle Chattre was the murderess.
I am posting some pictures. Bev Glore was Duke Schwazhe B.U. Klare (complete with military uniform and mustache. Jerra Mae was Barbara Z Enhussie (dressed in furs and jewels) Judy Koerner was Belinda Screete (owner of a thriving high fashion studio) Zelma was Weyland W Awfcorce (a pilot of renown) Jane was Khover T. Ageante (well travelled and worldly individual) Patsy was Malcolm R. Conntint (a soldier of fortune gangster type) and Judy Shipe was Mare K. Trairie (a journalist for a newspaper). JoAnn and I were extras as everyone showed up. We were Justin Case and Sue T. Case.

Keith came home from his auction in time to take a group picture. I will post some pictures.

Everyone said they had a great time and I have had two call me after they got home to tell me again how much fun it was! Sorry, I got carried away with the pictures, but I have so many good ones. I will have to have Kevin show me how to add as a slideshow sometime.

3 comments:

kevin said...

Everyone looks so good. It looks like you all had a lot of fun. I'm glad you decided to so something so creative and different. I'm sure everyone really appreciated it. Great job!!!

sarah said...

Looks like you had a blast. I love the costumes! It's fun when everyone gets into it and plays along.

Project Man said...

Kathy ~ that looks like so much fun. Candy & I would have been there in a NY minute to join in the fun. Thanks for sharing!