Monday, November 13, 2006

Murder Mystery!!

I have Red Hat's for November and I am having a murder mystery. It is set in Paris in 1940 on a train just before the Germans enter France. We have ten members and usually we have anywhere from 6 members on up attending each month. As the game is for 8 people I was a little worried we may not have enough people. Guess what, they must think it sounds like fun as all ten members are coming. I assigned the eight parts and JoAnn and I will be Justin and Sue T. Case. We will be able to ask questions and to guess who did it, just not have a part. I am having it at our home on Thursday night. I will post a picture of everyone in costume. I am really looking forward to it. I will serve a light supper before we enter the "train".

Got most of the closet done. Got rid of over 15 pair of shoes. Can't wear flat soles anymore with my ankle. I also got rid of a whole storage container of sweaters. Will either put on e-bay or give to the Goodwill. Now I just have to go through the clothes on hangers. Some have been in there for years and haven't been worn. I am not good at getting rid of things, (wish I was a little more like Kevin - he is so organized-not sure where he got that trait) but was really in the mood when I cleaned the closet.

I also took out all the Christmas presents that I have boughten and that gave me some more room. I am planning on wrapping tonight to get them out of the way for the mystery dinner. Right now they are on the dining room table.

Keith has an auction in Coldwater, Michigan tomorrow and one in Toledo Thursday and Saturday. He is keeping really busy.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Keith is keeping busy? You seem to be keeping pretty busy yourself!!

sarah said...

You'll have so much fun with the Murder Mystery Party! We had a blast at ours. Let us know how it goes.