Saturday, May 17, 2008

And So the Season Begins.......




Well, the softball season has started. Casey had
a game last night in Hicksville. She is on the
First Federal team along with one of Neil Balser's
girls. I have posted pictures of Casey at bat, Casey pitching and also playing first base. Her team did a good job and Casey is a pretty good pitcher. I did yard work all day yesterday. So did Keith. He helped me by pulling out two shrubs that were in pretty bad shape. I tried to trim the remaining shrubs, but ran out of steam before I ran out of shrube. I'll try to get them all trimmed before Sarah's shower. So going to Casey's game was a break we were ready for and the weather was great. I am just getting ready to go into town and visit Mom at the nursing home. Keith just called and he is on his way home from his auction. It was about two hours away, so I have time to get to town and get back home before he comes home. Hope you are all having a great day.


No comments: