Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update
















It's been awhile since I have posted, but with no comments I wonder if anyone is out there.....I celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday and had a great time. Kurt & his family came and picked me up and took me out for lunch in Defiance. After lunch we went to see Keith (He had an auction in Defiance). He bought four little buildings at the auction. One will be our chicken coop, one for the kids to play in, one in the woods (so if it's raining etc. when you are hunting) and I'm not sure about the other one. Keith is talking rabbits and I was thinking of a goat. Time will tell. Kurt got me a beautiful clematis and a solar light with 5 dragonflies (one of my favorites) that lights up at night and looks like lightening bugs. They are woven up through my bush out front. Kevin called and he sent me a gift card to buy more flowers. I think I will get a lilac bush. Not sure what else till I get there and look around. Sunday Karen & I attended a Mother's Day Tea at the nursing home with Mom. Yesterday my Red Hat group, the Ruby Chapeaus, had a tea at one of the local places, Season's Bistro. The hostess works there part time and she set up a beautiful table. We had little sandwiches, three kinds of scones with clotted cream and a variety of Chai tea. Everything was delicious and we had a great time of fellowship. I will post some pictures and hope you enjoy them. One of Mother's Day with Mom, the clematis Kurt's got me, one of the red hats. Maybe I will get one of our little buildings too.

1 comment:

kevin said...

A goat! Wow! I like the little building, it looks cute. We can't wait to come visit the Whitman "farm" in a few weeks.