Thursday, January 29, 2009





Casey had basketball practice Saturday and Keith & I went to watch. Actually it was a scrimage. Her team won both games they played. She is a really good player, always on the move. She is getting so she doesn't want her picture taken, but I got a good one. Chrisy and Cayla were there and Cayla is always ready to have her picture taken! She got a little bored when the second game started and she and Grandpa went and did a little grocery shopping. Casey will play at the half time of the varsity high school game Wednesday (last night) but the roads were so bad and Keith wasn't home, so I didn't go, but I called and told her I would go to the next one.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Go Casey! I remember how much I hated having my picture taken at that age. My dad and stepmom would make me pose for all these photos everywhere we went and I felt like I wanted to die.