Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am back in my office!!!















It is so great to be back in my office! I have been in a cramped little space in the main library while the water damage was repaired, new carpet laid, walls painted and new ceiling tile installed. It just feels so good to be back. Today was my first full day in my office. I went a little crazy taking pictures, and some are not so good. My camera flash seems to reflect on everything. I really like the "coffee bean" wall. The loon picture above the chair pulls the blue from my chairs and the brown from the wall together. Just wanted to share the pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got moved back. I can't image how difficult it was for you to move into a smaller space, especially this time of year. Love the paint color.
Linda G.

sarah said...

Yay for being back in your office and for the impromptu remodel!

Katie said...

I bet you appreciate your space more now! It looks great.