Sunday, January 04, 2009

Our Christmas with our family




































I am posting quite a few pictures from our Christmas. The first is of Kevin helping Libby open one of her gifts as Chloe and Cayla wait patiently to open one of theirs. There is one of Kraig and Casey clowning around. One of me with Libby and Kraig, one of Sarah with Libby, one of Libby as our centerpiece with Kurt, Kevin, Keith and Christy, and one of Aunt Christy with Libby. We had a wonderful Christmas with our family. It was a fun time of togetherness and we went through some of my scrapbooks and reviewed our Christmas together since 1995. (That's all I have done so far) It was amazing to see how our family changed every year. We are truly blessed to have each other. Happy New Year to you all. I will try to post the Whitman Christmas tomorrow.

No comments: